Stressed out and unsure how to cope with everything you've got to juggle?
We all go through stress and overwhelm from time to time.
There's nothing wrong with you if you feel this way. You just need to take a moment to recalibrate!
Stop, pause, breathe.
Grab a pen and paper, and watch this Daily Inspiration video with 7 simple steps you can apply right now to feel calmer and more in control...
(VIDEO) How to Take Control When Stressed Out
Life can be stressful. There's nothing wrong with you if you feel overwhelmed. You just need to pause, breathe, recalibrate & love yourself!
— Bernadette Logue (@PinchMeLiving) October 6, 2016
What steps from the video will you start applying today to help yourself shift from stress into calm?
You might already be using some of the recommended tips - in which case look for ways you can tweak things and gradually take back more personal power over your thoughts, feelings and situation.
With love, Bernadette
Related Resources for When You're Stressed Out
- Chill Out Meditation for Stress
- Tips for Dealing with Work Related Stress
- How to Find Inner Peace Free Video Series
- Affirmations Audio for How to Deal with Stress
- How to Manage Your Priorities Better
- Finally Choosing "No More Stress"
- White Light Meditation for Inner Peace and Relaxation
- Morning Meditation for Higher Perspective, Personal Power & Inner Peace
- How to Get Out of Overwhelm
- When Everything Goes Wrong
Save on Pinterest