It’s easy to have faith when things are going well in our lives.
But that isn’t when we need it the most. Right?
How do we have faith when life comes to challenge us?
Those darker times when we’re freaking out on life’s roller coaster ride.
Those times when it seems there’s no order to what’s happening in our lives, and we can’t find answers to our questions.
How do we have faith when we’re feeling anything but faith?!
How to Have Faith When You’re Not Feeling It
When challenged by life & your faith is tested, pause. Remember all the times your faith has been proven. Hold true to your inner knowing.
— Bernadette Logue (@PinchMeLiving) April 7, 2017
Scroll down to leave a comment and share with me what’s going on for you. Let me know what your main takeaway point was from this video. I’d love to hear from you.
Warmest wishes, Bernadette
Related Resources to Help You Have Faith
- How to Trust the Universe Supports You
- The Universe Knows What You Need
- 6 Things Your Soul Wants You to Remember
- 6 Reminders for Staying Strong During Life Challenges
- The Hidden Meaning in Your Life Challenges
- Morning Ritual – A Powerful Conversation with the Universe