Being zen isn’t easy when you’re surrounded by noisy, chaotic environments and situations. Often we find ourselves overstimulated.
But through a daily practice, we can generate and sustain our own “zen zone”.
Then whenever we need it, we can tap back into that space of peace within.
Being Zen Anywhere, Anytime
"The only zen you find at the top of the mountain, is the zen you bring with you" – Zen Proverb
— Bernadette Logue (@PinchMeLiving) January 2, 2017
I’d love to hear your thoughts, experiences and rituals for creating peace in your daily life. And what you find useful can really help others in the community too! So please scroll down to leave a comment below.
With love, Bernadette
Related Resources for Being Zen
- Breathing Meditation for Presence & Calm
- Chill Out Meditation for Stress
- Morning Ritual – A Powerful Conversation with the Universe
- How to Keep Your Spiritual Connection in Daily Life
- How to Get Out of Overwhelm